Website name: Nox Premium
Owner: ETBS Doupeux Gaubert
Publication manager: Nicolas Doupeux
Use of this site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time.
The information and documents on the site are presented for information only, are not exhaustive, and cannot engage the responsibility of the owner of the site.
The owner of the site cannot be held responsible for direct and indirect damage resulting from access to the site.
Unless otherwise stated, all the elements accessible on the site (texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software, etc.) remain the exclusive property of their authors, with regard to intellectual property rights or copyrights. ‘use. (1)
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the author.(2)(3)
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains is considered to constitute an infringement and liable to prosecution. (4)
The trademarks and logos reproduced on the site are registered by the companies that own them.
The owner of the site declines all responsibility and is not engaged by the referencing via hypertext links, of third-party resources present on the Internet network, both with regard to their content and their relevance.
The owner of the site authorizes hypertext links to one of the pages of this site, provided that these open a new window and are presented in an unequivocal manner in order to avoid:
- any risk of confusion between the citing site and the site owner
- as well as any misleading presentation, or contrary to the laws in force.
Any user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by proof of identity. (5)(6)(7)(8)
Legal notice provided by WebExpress – Version 1.6 – Free use under Creative Commons License CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 FR / creativecommons.org
- Articles L111-1 and following of the Intellectual Property Code of July 1, 1992
- Article 41 of the law of March 11, 1957
- Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995
- Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code
- Law No. 78-87 of January 6, 1978, amended by Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, relating to data processing, files and freedoms
- Articles 38 and following of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms
- Law of July 1, 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases
- Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004